Maxpro films?

Reboxers = a tinter who buys cheap film and puts it in a more expensive film name box.

Coaters & Laminators (like Johnson, ASWF, XMC films) = converters

Scorpion, Aegis, Advantage, Maxpro, Geoshield, Protectgard, Unikorn, etc. = private label film supplied by major mfg'ers or converters to anyone who can afford to buy their own production run(s).

Toray = major polyester supplier to the window film industry

Guest T4Tint

question

I'm using ProtectGuard, and the other day I asked their manager to send me their film to glass chart, and the manager said he will send me the Llumar one but it's will works with all ProtectGuard Comm/Reside films, is this mean they buy it from Llumar and Rebox?

Reboxers = a tinter who buys cheap film and puts it in a more expensive film name box.

Scorpion, Aegis, Advantage, Maxpro, Geoshield, Protectgard, Unikorn, etc. = private label film supplied by major mfg'ers or converters to anyone who can afford to buy their own production run(s).

And older generation technology.

Don't aegis have their own laminator? Excuse me if I am mistaken.

Click here for update on MaXPro: http://www.ncse.org/news/maxpro-manufacturing-to-launch-in-columbus

Click here for photo of manufacturer: http://maxprofilms.blogspot.com/2012/08/MaXProNews.html

MaXPro is building a manufacturer in North Carolina.

Auto, Commercial, Residential, Safety, Design, and industrial films.

The machines will be ran by industry veterans with cutting edge technology.

Received a sample of HP 18 today. At first I thought it was Renegade 20 but a close side by side inspection revealed a very slight color difference. There were some comments on here about unattractive colors, that must be old news because the sample and the swatch book colors are very nice and similar to factory privacy glass.

One thing I'm excited about is the non-traditional shades available such as 28% and 12%, among others.

I'm looking forward to trying it out but the only problem is, if it installs nicely, no scratching, etc etc, I still have to wait 3-5 years before ill know if it holds up. Does anyone already know first-hand what kind of longevity to expect?

Guest Tintitgirl

Maxpro window films have been on the market for about 6 years. Maxpro built a new manufacturing facility in North Carolina and offer limited lifetime warranties on all of their automotive films. You can talk to the warranty department directly if you ever have an issue with a product!