Maxpro films?

i forget which MaxPro i've used . . . but it was good

the only complaint is the color... but thats not a big deal at all

it shrinks pretty good - not the best, but better than most

the big marketing thing about it is "made in america"

it also isn't that expensive

From what I have been able to find out, MaxPro is definitely NOT a re-boxed film. It is a component film - meaning that the components are "assembled" in various places around the U.S. and then sold under the MaxPro brand. The people behind this maker have a very rich and long career in the industry coming in many cases from BIG names having worked for those manufactures for several years. With large corporations now taking over and acquiring solid film makers, these people have left their former companies and banded together to offer a reasonable alternative to the likes of CP, Bekeart, 3M, etc. etc.

These guys are window film people with a love for what they do and an accurate understanding of what we as tinters expect and need. They have a passion for what they do and do not answer to the corporate "stockholders", they answer to us instead.

Most who have tried it LOVE it. Most who distribute it LOVE it.

MaxPro seems to be quietly taking market share and are building a solid customer base. I personally have used their commercial films and can find nothing wrong with them.

:mad

NOT :spam!!!

Guest just scotty

bottom line I hope - is that max pro is not a profesional grade product, been struggling with this product for 2 of many years at my craft, atleast gila river stuck to the glass for you, tell me what other film reverse curls when you put heat to it, I dont care who started and stands behind it with their credentials film sucks, u disagree? then try one of the major brands, not global which is another cluster f#%@* in itself, max pro made in usa/so r alot of other products that do not meet the the standards of MADE IN USA

Guest TCtint

Ok, I was offered that film recently and I just wanted to double check their "Made on the USA" claim. However, I could not get any information as to where it is produced (if in fact they have the capacity) or if they rebox it from some one else. Now, if they do in fact rebox it, just like some people here suggested then who manufactures it?

I hear it's made at the same plant as aegis (advantage)...?? haven't used it in quite awhile, it did have a bad curl issue when you pulled the liner and color was a bit different but all in all seemed pretty decent for the price.

Guest TCtint

Hmm... Interesting. If in fact they do produce it out of Aegis, then I know the material is not entirely made in the USA. Aegis buys stuff from a company in Korea, named Toray Advanced Materials.