Newer Jeep Wrangler heads up.

The ///Man

We have a 2010 four door and no problems yet

Do you drive with the windows down much?

It's actually the car my wife uses. Where it is sub 50* here 8 months a year the window down time is somewhat limited.

Might be the difference...

Like I said, I will get pics up soon.

did the shop owners 2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon front windows a few months ago/ before winter. Noticed inside scratch marks when I pulled it into the bay this week while doing some power steps. Just glanced but the Jeep will be back this monday and Im gonna take a harder look but Id say a non felt issue? I removed door panels for install but never looked at the guides beforehand.

So since I made this topic I now own a jeep wrangler. There is something that hits against the glass when the windows are down and eventually wears through the tint. I will take a picture shortly. I haven't investigated it, but it's pretty obvious something runs on it.

Guest JERSEYTINTS

Had a customer in for a windshield last week. She asked me about some "knick" in the door windows. At first I passed it off as seatbelt knicks, but after talking to her further and looking more in to it, there was something inside the door rubbing on the glass. I was curious if this was a fluke, so today I checked out my uncle's jeep I tinted a while back. Sure as %&$# in the rear parts of the front doors there are little spots where the tint had worn completely through. Something to remember if one of these comes in.

did you remove the panels when tinting?

Archived