Dgi plotter parts

tintmeister

SolarGard will sell you the parts needed, just need business credentials to setup an account. You should have that if you are in business so thats not a concern. :beer

1-800-348-3193

This is the direct line to Gary Benoit the inventor of ComputerCut. He always sets me straight when in search of parts beyond the normal scope, never once have I had an issue locating anything.

(SSK) Keep this number handy if you ever need to find parts :lol

SolarGard will sell you the parts needed, just need business credentials to setup an account. You should have that if you are in business so thats not a concern. :thumb

1-800-348-3193

This is the direct line to Gary Benoit the inventor of ComputerCut. He always sets me straight when in search of parts beyond the normal scope, never once have I had an issue locating anything.

(SSK) Keep this number handy if you ever need to find parts :spit

No credentials yet, Just getting started and should be opening up shop spring of 2012 :/

SolarGard will sell you the parts needed, just need business credentials to setup an account. You should have that if you are in business so thats not a concern. :rasta

1-800-348-3193

(SSK) Keep this number handy if you ever need to find parts :lol

No credentials yet, Just getting started and should be opening up shop spring of 2012 :/

Just need a business license, they are very easy to attain. I will see if I can find any other sources for you.

Never need parts. But some of my dealers have tried to use these with our software... and I am sure I can find an access to Narnia faster then the drivers :spit

Sounds like your problem not mine! :shock

ill tell em to call you next time :lol

The driver is fine, the plotter is bulletproof, Ive worked with them for years. Just need a cutting strip and a media rack would be nice. Im pretty sure graphtecs cutting strip would fit.

:lol not true I have a Graphtec and a DGI. They have different strips :lol2

Archived