Anyone tint a 2011 Kia Optima yet?

Guest KuttingEdgeTint

one thing I like to do to keep from disconnecting the door panel completely. Is to simply get the door panel lose from the door, so you can remove the lower gasket. Once this is done. I use 2 or 3 small 10 inch bunggee cords to support the door panel. Without completely removing the door panel. This can take a bit of time off removing door panel's to tint. And can also cause you not to lose switch memory on certain car's as well. Some car door panel's contain side air bags, and may be heavy then other's causing you to have to use more bunggee's to support the weight of the door panel. :dunno

:thumb I wish my camera was working. Does anybody know where that thread is where the guy suggested the hooks/hangers for the door panels made from coat hangers? Those were the best idea ever for anybody who removes panels....they are all I use.

nevermind...i found the thread...but the pics are gone. I really have to get this camera working.

Yes slick... I'm still waiting :spit

guess it's time to get a new camera. :poke

I could try and send ya a pic via phone....but for some reason it sometimes doesnt work....course, with me being so "tech-savvy".... :spit

If ya want me to try though....pm me your #

Archived