Jump to content

Door Panel Insert Help

Recommended Posts

It is possible to do both. Kind of hard to say w/o looking at it in person.

Usually it is removed by drilling or cutting the hot melted fastener heads and then using a very short screw to re attach them.

But it really depends on the way the panel is made.

I can say that most people tuck them, there is a such thing as a tuck tool.

They are made by Vicar, they come in a few different thicknesses and work very well for doing what you're describing.

Good luck.. :beer

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...