dealership tint jobs

Guest thetintshop

Guest thetintshop

drove by a nearby towns ford dealership today. noticed one of mustangs were already tinted. so I decided to take a look.

here's a pic of the brand spankin new car with a nice $249 price tag attached to the sticker for the window tint.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

here's the back glass with nothing across the matrix and a nice big piece of something under the film. it's very easy to find, it's right in your damn face.

Guest thetintshop

:lol6:lol6 there's no way this sh!t would ever leave my shop, by either my standards or my customers standards. ESPECIALLY mustang owners.

by the way, this was done by a well known chain that sounds like altuhmeer.

Guest Litespeeds

Just another $99 tint job. When will those dealers learn that not everybody will accept this type of work and that it will come back and haunt them.

Gives us good tinters a bad reputation. :lol6

Guest thetintshop

what I don't understand is why customers accept this sh!t, especially at that price. you know it's the cheapest dyed crap they have, and it will be purple in a year. but the installation job is just horrible.

on top of that, it's done illegal. :lol6

this is why I don't do work for dealerships. it's obvious they don't want to pay for quality. and I'm not ruining my reputation for a few bucks that will take 3 months to recieve.

what I don't understand is why customers accept this sh!t, especially at that price. you know it's the cheapest dyed crap they have, and it will be purple in a year. but the installation job is just horrible.

on top of that, it's done illegal. :lol6

this is why I don't do work for dealerships. it's obvious they don't want to pay for quality. and I'm not ruining my reputation for a few bucks that will take 3 months to recieve.

They get a "lifetime" warranty and it's cheap. That's all they hear. I'll say it again, the general public is chock full of Morons. :lol6

Archived