1998 LeSabre

finishlineautosports

you can get three windows out of one sheet of film when you cut out for front door.cut little window in front EXACT ,very little shrink on bottom of window.no need to tahe off door panel,moulding very loose,simple car to tint.you might have to cut out for rear light...

Panels do not need to come off, but gaskets can be removed without removing panels. I would think that since the invention of the bulldozer, you might escape removing the rear deck ? I havnt had one of these since owning a bulldozer so I can't confirm that. The front 1/4 windows suck. I personally liked having the shrinkable grain of the film on the long part of those windows and not the bottom. I'm glad those time consuming pos cars don't call me anymore . I made them look good at the end,,but took time.

I don't think the brake light was as big of an issues on these cars. It was the long napped carpet on the back deck itself. I think I rmember it being really tight to the window along the bottom.

Also watch touching or wetting the headliner and side panel's of a car that old. The material is probably so old it will fall apart if you touch it very much at all. Even removing the pieces can leave finger prints in the fabric.

Archived