Grand cherokee roll up problem

Porsche951

I had to tint 1 front roll up for someone on a 99 grand cherokee. The window was smashed and replaced, which is why it needed done. Anyhow, I had to try it literally like 8 times before i finally got it to lay flat. Luckily I have already tinted two vehicles for the guy, so he realized I didn't just have no idea what I was doing lol...Felt very stupid... Never had a problem like this, I ended up pulling the panel after the second try. It seemed like no matter how much I shrunk it huge fingers popped up in the same place every time. Has anyone else had any issues with this window at all? It didn't even look like it had a bad curve to it at all, my 944 was easier to tint than this one godforsaken window!

These were the responses I was hoping for, haha....I dont think i was pinching it, but I never really thought of that...Thanks for that, I'll have to pay attention to it if i run into something like this again. According to the guy that owned the vehicle, he watched the other guy tint the other side and he never even used heat, which baffled me even more.

Guest JERSEYTINTS

These were the responses I was hoping for, haha....I dont think i was pinching it, but I never really thought of that...Thanks for that, I'll have to pay attention to it if i run into something like this again. According to the guy that owned the vehicle, he watched the other guy tint the other side and he never even used heat, which baffled me even more.

heat the tops before rolling them up and push window out a lil when rolling them up.

Archived