HELP on tinting 2011 VW GTI!!!

invisibleman

Hi there,

I am a newbie to this tint industry, I need to work on a 2011 VW GTI 4 DR. Anyone have experience on tinting this car? I got the tints pre-cut, bought from ebay. So it's already save me some time of trimming and cut them. What next? I hope you can briefly provide step by step instructions, and that would be very helpful.

Thank you for all of you in advanced!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
:dunno

I heard the back window need to heat shrink it right?

For the front and rear side windows, do I need to take anything off to gain more access to the windows?

Man, just take it to any one of the professionals on here, Seriously do you expect even the nicest person on here (which is me, funnily enough) to give you all our secrets so you can take food off of our tables and then your pathetic DIY jobs do further damage our reputation? Do me a favour.

Stop wasting our time, pick up the phone talk to your nearest professional tinter and get it done correctly.

:beer

I heard the back window need to heat shrink it right?

For the front and rear side windows, do I need to take anything off to gain more access to the windows?

Man, just take it to any one of the professionals on here, Seriously do you expect even the nicest person on here (which is me, funnily enough) to give you all our secrets so you can take food off of our tables and then your pathetic DIy jobs do further damage our reputation? Do me a favour.

Stop wasting our time, pick up the phone talk to your nearest professional tinter and get it done correctly.

You are not helping at all!!!

Archived