Advertise Here

need to find some 3m VENTURESHIELD !

Guest StreetShades510

Guest StreetShades510

can anyone help me find place that sells 30in x 100ft rolls of 3m vetureshield that sells them by the roll. any help will do thanks!

can anyone help me find place that sells 30in x 100ft rolls of 3m vetureshield that sells them by the roll. any help will do thanks!

Where are you located? If you are on the west coast, I can help you out. If not, I can tell you who to call. Send me a direct message and I would be happy to help.

Where are you located? If you are on the west coast, I can help you out. If not, I can tell you who to call. Send me a direct message and I would be happy to help.

he can't PM yet he only has one post.

he can't PM yet he only has one post.

Didn't even see that. I guess he can reach me at my phone number or email below.

PJF, StreetShades510 is from Peru .

Archived