Is Sun-Gard film INFERIOR???

Guest pinoyheat551

Guest pinoyheat551

I have bought 3 hybrid films in 35, 20, and 5 and find that they are all EASILY CREASED!!! You can literally crease the film just by moving it from point a to b. This film is ridiculous to me. Does any one out there feel the same??? Or is it just me? I've also bought film made by JOHNSON but it does not crease that easily. So, i was wondering if it was the brand that was inferior. Any thoughts on this subject matter will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you are creasing a film then it is likely YOU. That being said, I found a "name brand" film that I did not like as it was not as subtle as the Global I use now and got some places when installing a deep door glass. They were little "pick points" but not creases.

Creasing a film is more about not handling it correct. That is if it is creasing the film....

Sun Gard is owned by a group of Libertarians who, like former Federal reserve Bank President Alan Greenspan, believe Fraud and Consumer Protection Laws have no place in a free market.

The "market", they say, will "sort it out".

If you believe in "Freedom", the term Capitalists always use to bolster their dream of no government regulations whatsoever, then Sun Gard is the only logical choice for you.

May God guide you in your choice.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Sun Gard is owned by a group of Libertarians who, like former Federal reserve Bank President Alan Greenspan, believe Fraud and Consumer Protection Laws have no place in a free market.

If you believe in "Freedom", the term Capitalists always use to bolster their dream of no government regulations whatsoever, then Sun Gard is the only logical choice for you.

Has the nurse not given you your medecine today?

I am curious if you are serious with this statement, cause it really concerns me............

Archived