Is Sun-Gard film INFERIOR???

Guest pinoyheat551

Guest fredstinting
I have bought 3 hybrid films in 35, 20, and 5 and find that they are all EASILY CREASED!!! You can literally crease the film just by moving it from point a to b. This film is ridiculous to me. Does any one out there feel the same??? Or is it just me? I've also bought film made by JOHNSON but it does not crease that easily. So, i was wondering if it was the brand that was inferior. Any thoughts on this subject matter will be deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think the person handling the film is causing the creases. All window film will crease. Are you using 1 ply or 2 ply film

you need to handle the film with alot of care when cutting from a roll and moving it to the window .No sharp bends

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
i did, wondering what thier thoughts were on why it is disturbing

Well read it again.

If you can't see it then you must be blind.

Is there an equally credible explanation for not honoring lifetime warranties?

I'm all ears.

Yes. They're idiots, and if they do not honor their warranty they should fail because nobody will buy their product. Probably not the EVIL capitalist in this situation....Actually now that i re-read it, I dont even have any idea what you were trying to say.

On-topic, I've only used sungard once and it was not my favorite, but to each his own.

We are judged by the company we keep.

For example those in public life should avoid the mere appearance of wrong doing not just actual wrong doing.

When we associate ourselves with a company that has made a business decision to abandon both its customers (us) and the end users one has to consider the possible that their mission statement is profit by any means.

When we refuse to buy their film we vote with our dollars to express the heartfelt belief other companies are more deserving of our business. This is what Alan Greenspan believed in.

I just think that when a company victimized tens of thousands of consumers nationwide, it would not seem unduly burdensome to legitimate business to see the Florida Attorney General look into whether Sun Gard's despicable behavior violated consumer protection laws.

I apologize if I hurt capitalism's feelings.

Let's try to keep the politics in the Snafoo or the Foobar :lol2

I'd love to talk politics with you Sisqouc, but I don't know where to start :D You have so many flawed assumptions as the basis of your beliefs, they'd all have to be addressed, and that kind of thing is better in the off topic areas.

:D

We are judged by the company we keep.

For example those in public life should avoid the mere appearance of wrong doing not just actual wrong doing.

When we associate ourselves with a company that has made a business decision to abandon both its customers (us) and the end users one has to consider the possible that their mission statement is profit by any means.

When we refuse to buy their film we vote with our dollars to express the heartfelt belief other companies are more deserving of our business. This is what Alan Greenspan believed in.

I just think that when a company victimized tens of thousands of consumers nationwide, it would not seem unduly burdensome to legitimate business to see the Florida Attorney General look into whether Sun Gard's despicable behavior violated consumer protection laws.

I apologize if I hurt capitalism's feelings.

Senior, I will tell you this....I will never back Sungard for any reason...... that being said, your thought process is extremely flawed. Sungard has changed hands repeatedly from the company that offered those warranties. You have to realize that when Hoha-matrix bought out the assets of the company, FTI was dead and gone, long shut down by the bank that was financing the deal. Now, Lintec (Madico) has purchased the company. If the deal had been FTI being purchased by Madico as a open and operating company, then the warranties would have had to be honored. However, once FTI went under, all their liabilities were void, including warranties. This is logical and legal truth. The funniest thing I see, is that sooooo many got burned by buying left over film as FTi went under (sold to you by the same ones who went on to run the new company)...the great price was not such a great deal in the end!!!!

Archived