Is Sun-Gard film INFERIOR???

Guest pinoyheat551

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you would like to take it off-line then PM me and I will gladly espouse my evil constitutional conservative views :lol

or if you start a thread where he suggested

Guest VOLTRON

I too was not going to get into as TD said this is not the place for it, was just letting you know what I meant by my post. Political discussions always end up in a bad way so I will refrain, although I do enjoy a good political or religious discussion as long as everyone can keep thier cool, but that is rarely the case.

Simply put, if you buy a business for the "value" you see in either the production facility or the brand name, you are purchasing the benefits of that value as well as the negatives of that value (outstanding warranties). Whether you were the first buyer or the last buyer of the mentioned value there should have been new responsibity toward the negative side of the purchase held by the current owner. This has never occurred and Sun Gard continues to struggle and will over the long term because of past and current owner's policies towards pre existing warranties.

It is safe to say that Sun Gard domestically is easily viewed as inferior to BSF, LL, ST, Johnson, Madico, 3M and others. As far as the creasing, that's probably your install skill. :boogie

All this could have been erased if the Novamatrix purchase included the Solamatrix piece which could have been closed down, salvaged out piece by piece and finalized by the ending of the SG trademark name.

That did not happen, Madico picked up a facilty rather inexpensively that continues to pump out Sun Gard products in an already oversaturated marketplace.

If you understand business, then you know that when a company is sold in bankrupcy, the purchaser buys only assets. Liabilities are the responsibillity of the controller of the company prior to sale. So, the discussion of warranties of the prior company ar moot.(and bordering on exessive whining after this much time) Madico (Lintec) produces quality films and their control will give them a basis to build upon, increasing the quality of films from there. Of, course, this might not take place until, as has been said by some at M, the knuckleheads in Florida are gone. :dunno

And, as I have stated before, I will never back SG, but do know there is quality at Madcow!!!!

Archived