Carbon tax and window film

Guest Breezy

Guest Breezy

Hi all was just reading up on the new carbon tax and I have say i'm very confused. If any of you can shed light on this i would be greatful.

Does anyone know how it will impact the window film industry and our small bussineses?

Because our product is produced over seas are the film suppliers in Australia responsible for paying for the carbon that is produced @ the time of manufacture?

Or do the manufactures simply meet the enviromental requierments in their own country when the film is made, then ship it to our Australian suppliers without incurring carbon tax?

Guest Breezy
if film prices rise il just raise my prices as will everything else , its going to make life hard for low income earners

Yeah mates you and me both... Interesting times ahead

if film prices rise il just raise my prices as will everything else , its going to make life hard for low income earners

Yeah mates you and me both... Interesting times ahead

Watch the economy real close....retail is becoming rooted, the US is in the doldrums, confidence is low, share market is taking a huge hit, keep your powder dry and now the uncertainty of the carbon tax implications.

Devil

Archived