Question for the guys that do CF Wrapping

Hi all, i bought some Carbon fiber from EBAY and wrapped my interior of my truck, my brothers 350z and my friends Viper. My question is, where do you guys buy your CF From? Thanks.

Hi all, i bought some Carbon fiber from EBAY and wrapped my interior of my truck, my brothers 350z and my friends Viper. My question is, where do you guys buy your CF From? Thanks.

FBO,

My company sells the 3M 600 and 1080 series of Scotchprint/DINOC films that both have a black carbon fiber in the line. Not sure what you bought on Ebay, but we sell alot of the black carbon as well as the other available designs/colors. Contact me directly if you have any questions.

FBO,

My company sells the 3M 600 and 1080 series of Scotchprint/DINOC films that both have a black carbon fiber in the line. Not sure what you bought on Ebay, but we sell alot of the black carbon as well as the other available designs/colors. Contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks. I bought the 3m 1080 from ebay. Will call you today, Once again Thanks.

FBO,

Thanks. I bought the 3m 1080 from ebay. Will call you today, Once again Thanks.

No problem. Glad to help. :embar

Archived