need urgent help (vinyl amateur)

Guest keepitcool

Guest keepitcool

is there anyone out there with a sgn program that ,unlike me, they know how to use??? lol. if i sent an image in bmp could your program clean it up and vectorize it for me good enough to cut the image in the 3 different colors that are in it? i can vectorize it but the lines arent good enogh to enable me to cut the seperate colors and what not. once you see the image it may make a little more sense. please help.

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions

Shoot me the image. support@darksideautosolutions.com

Can't promise I can do whatcha need but I'll see what I can do for you.

Also, what program are you using to cut?

Guest keepitcool

im using vinyl master plus. i wish i could afford flexi but for the little amount of vinyl work i do it wouldnt make sense to invest that much in a sign program. i can send you the image if you have a chance to work on it id appreciate it. whats your email address?

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions

I started and almost had it done when my computer crashed. I don't have the time to get back into doing it right now as I have to reload all my programs and everything. If lonewolf can't get you an image to work with try http://www.vectordoctor.com/. If I get back around to it soon I will letcha know. Sorry I couldn't be of further assistance right now, keep my email on file for ne thing you may need in the future though and I'd be glad to help.

Guest mountaingraphic

Bezier Tool is your friend with tracing. learn it and you can cut anything anytime you want. I use inkscape for quick tracing or corel draw for manual tracing.

Archived