picky customers

Guest Malcolm E Boo
when asians come in i try not to help them. we send the white or mexican guys up there. if they are filipino in no way do i even try to help them. they always ask what parts my parents are from and say they know them from church. then they want like half price. even when my mom tells me to give them a good deal i say know they get full price unless they had a positive imput in my childhood.

my mom says im too expensive. i say im good, thats why im successful.

And does your Mum run your business?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarksideAutoSolutions
Okay this will sound racist but whats with chinese customers. They are the only customers i have complaining . When you bring the car around for them there nose is to the glass and they bitching about water and stupid things . I have one come back this morning with a honda fit . There was a micro light space in the front quarter glass that couldnt see unlees you stick your head in the corner. He says it distracts him when he drives. Had one complain about dots not being even around edges and when i explain they keep repeating "not a good job" . you would think them coming from china with cheap ass quality goods they wouldnt be so|\|4L . :lol

:hump I Agree and these are often the customers that want to bargin the price down! If I had a dollar for every one that said to me "we pay $200 in Manukau" I say well you better run fast and get it done there then cause I wouldnt open my door for that! :lol:dunno I really did learn the hard way that the more I "bent over" for them the more they complained and picked at.....

:bingo

Okay this will sound racist but whats with chinese customers. They are the only customers i have complaining . When you bring the car around for them there nose is to the glass and they bitching about water and stupid things . I have one come back this morning with a honda fit . There was a micro light space in the front quarter glass that couldnt see unlees you stick your head in the corner. He says it distracts him when he drives. Had one complain about dots not being even around edges and when i explain they keep repeating "not a good job" . you would think them coming from china with cheap ass quality goods they wouldnt be so|\|4L . :D

:lol2

when asians come in i try not to help them. we send the white or mexican guys up there. if they are filipino in no way do i even try to help them. they always ask what parts my parents are from and say they know them from church. then they want like half price. even when my mom tells me to give them a good deal i say know they get full price unless they had a positive imput in my childhood.

And does your Mum run your business?

no but she thinks i should be givin people she knows discounts

I hear what you are saying, I am not in business to make friends and give discounts either.

Okay this will sound racist but whats with chinese customers. They are the only customers i have complaining . When you bring the car around for them there nose is to the glass and they bitching about water and stupid things . I have one come back this morning with a honda fit . There was a micro light space in the front quarter glass that couldnt see unlees you stick your head in the corner. He says it distracts him when he drives. Had one complain about dots not being even around edges and when i explain they keep repeating "not a good job" . you would think them coming from china with cheap ass quality goods they wouldnt be so|\|4L . :whattodo

im asian, thats how we are. in the long run, you could have done a better job and you know it.

as far as them always wanting a deal, its part of the culture if they were raised elsewhere. the newer generations are a little more understanding to price if they were raised in the US. but we still try to find a deal any way we can

But do the average person goes out to and open every door and stares at the window with in 3" and if there is a dot start bitching . Just saturday i had a chinese guy saying i put on the wrong darkness because he brought back his wifes other car that was suppose to be 15% . He keep saying you do bad job . I had to bring out the light meter to prove to him and he still didnt beleive me . I had to tell him to f**k off after 20 minutes explaining the color of the interior makes it look different and he refuse to except what i was saying . . They all think every one is ripping them off . There attitude just turns me off. Hey i am an immigrant too and we all have different cultures but they are the only ones that have this mistrust attitude that they are getting ripped off . Sorry keeping it real .

Guest shadeking
as far as them always wanting a deal, its part of the culture if they were raised elsewhere. the newer generations are a little more understanding to price if they were raised in the US. but we still try to find a deal any way we can

Every customer wants a "deal" these days....

Archived