Last to post #121

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
Crikey O'Reilly that is HoPo level nerdyness. :D

Nah, just the opposite. Who was the sloppy kid in the Peanuts cartoons? I was that guy.

Dunno

I know the dog that charlie kid and the one with the cloud.

My second grade teacher made me hate school. My parents tried to get mre out of that ladies class and into the gifted class but I missed by one point. That lady was evil. After that I never paid attention our did homework and passed on test and quiz scores

Yep, had a few teachers that were downright evil, one in particular sticks out in my memory. A real piece of work.

guess i was blessed . my teachers all seen how bored i was in class and pushed for acceleration , it was my mom that said no . she didnt want me to graduate before i was 18 . i hated her for it then but thank her now ...

That didn't happen for me and I stopped giving a damn by jr high.

In high school, I had an 'incident' with one of those teachers I mentioned...when I was allowed back into school the teachers would have none of it, the first day in one new class, the teacher was calling roll, got to me, stood up and started reading me the riot act.

I just got up and walked out, went to the office and dropped out.

I had already passed the equivalency test, so technically I graduated. Sort of.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

I just wanted to be a mechanic so school was something I had to do until I was old enough to leave,

I had my last exam on a Thursday then the following Monday I started my apprenticeship at the garage.

Archived