writing a good ad

Guest tint whisperer

Guest tint whisperer

I'd be interested in hearing what you guys would put in an ad when looking for a new installer.

Reliable, physically fit, work from heights, good communicator, full benefits, full time permanent

any other key words I should add?

Guest filmslayer

so , ya have one problem with a rabbit and your gone ??? :boogie

and i thought i was harsh on people that cut into my drinking time ....

hey I got an idea......... Hopo how much is Kari paying you.....maybe we could work somin out :eyebrows

I mean he does seem to be a bit of a commodity right now :lol

I'd be interested in hearing what you guys would put in an ad when looking for a new installer.

Reliable, physically fit, work from heights, good communicator, full benefits, full time permanent

Driver's licence??

Guest tint whisperer

Driver's licence??

thanks TeeDub :sm

Driver's licence??

thanks TeeDub :beer

I've lost count of how many unlicenced installers I've interviewed over the years ..... I've got one on my payroll now :lol

Guest tint whisperer

what exactly does physically fit mean to you?

This guy comes in and says he's good on ladder, he's fit and can do physically demanding work.

Unbelievable, I was friggin' thinner when I was nine months pregnant! I don't have a ladder that would hold him and the most exercise he's done is walking in my front door. He was at least 350 plus with the biggest flab-alanche I've seen in a loooong time :wall

Here's My entry.......... :thumb

"Special Jigga wanted....Must not wear Tube Tops, Flip Flops, Capri Pants, or T-Shirts that say "Here Kitty Kitty"......You must not smoke, drink, stink, be lazy, be hyper, steal, pass gas, talk or text while on the job. Please have Your own car, Your own house, and Your own food. No, You can't borrow a dollar. Stay outta My tool box. ABSOLUTELY no Baby Momma Drama. If Your 47 weeks behind on Your child support, stay away. If You favor strippers and need 6 bumps of Coke to wake up in the morning, please don't bother applying. Passing knowledge of Tint would be helpful, for fux sake, because We DON'T train. Please call IsThattaBubble Window Tinting and ask for Sandy for more information.........."

Archived