writing a good ad

Guest tint whisperer

Guest tint whisperer
Here's My entry.......... :beach

"Special Jigga wanted....Must not wear Tube Tops, Flip Flops, Capri Pants, or T-Shirts that say "Here Kitty Kitty"......You must not smoke, drink, stink, be lazy, be hyper, steal, pass gas, talk or text while on the job. Please have Your own car, Your own house, and Your own food. No, You can't borrow a dollar. Stay outta My tool box. ABSOLUTELY no Baby Momma Drama. If Your 47 weeks behind on Your child support, stay away. If You favor strippers and need 6 bumps of Coke to wake up in the morning, please don't bother applying. Passing knowledge of Tint would be helpful, for fux sake, because We DON'T train. Please call IsThattaBubble Window Tinting and ask for Sandy for more information.........."

priceless!

Here's My entry.......... :hmmm

"Special Jigga wanted....Must not wear Tube Tops, Flip Flops, Capri Pants, or T-Shirts that say "Here Kitty Kitty"......You must not smoke, drink, stink, be lazy, be hyper, steal, pass gas, talk or text while on the job. Please have Your own car, Your own house, and Your own food. No, You can't borrow a dollar. Stay outta My tool box. ABSOLUTELY no Baby Momma Drama. If Your 47 weeks behind on Your child support, stay away. If You favor strippers and need 6 bumps of Coke to wake up in the morning, please don't bother applying. Passing knowledge of Tint would be helpful, for fux sake, because We DON'T train. Please call IsThattaBubble Window Tinting and ask for Sandy for more information.........."

priceless!

Ummmm Hi Mrs Taint, my name is Booms and I think I qualify for the position......... I may grow, but I never inhale :lol2

Here's My entry.......... :thumb

priceless!

:thumb Love it!!! :lol

Guest DarksideAutoSolutions
Here's My entry.......... :thumb

priceless!

Ummmm Hi Mrs Taint, my name is Booms and I think I qualify for the position......... I may grow, but I never inhale :thumb

:lol

Archived