8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is your current PPF provider?

• 3M
    • Venture
    • LLumar
    • ClearMask
    • ClearShield
    • Other
  2. 2. What cutting system are you using?

• Xpel
    • ClearMask
    • LLumar
    • Film Designs
    • TintTek
    • DigiCut
    • ComputerCut
    • Other
  3. 3. What Plotter do You Use?

• Graphtec
    • Roland
    • GCC
    • USCutter
    • Vinyle Express
    • Procut
    • Other

I am just getting into the Paint Protection field after 4 years of vinyle wrapping because of the number of request for installs. I have been purchasing kits online and doing the installs with fairly good success. I am in need of a plotter because I have been getting my business from a local sign shop which does all the artwork then send the wraps to me for install and have never had the need for a plotter. Now things are changing. Please give your opinions after you vote. Thanks.

I am just getting into the Paint Protection field after 4 years of vinyle wrapping because of the number of request for installs. I have been purchasing kits online and doing the installs with fairly good success. I am in need of a plotter because I have been getting my business from a local sign shop which does all the artwork then send the wraps to me for install and have never had the need for a plotter. Now things are changing. Please give your opinions after you vote. Thanks.

Digicut shouldnt even be an option unless you are working for a new car dealership and thus you cantmake that call the GM and SM have too. Just food for thought.

Thanks SSK. I did not read that they only done dealerships. Guess that I can cross them off my list.

Everyone, If you put other please respond below so that I can research those options also. Thanks for the votes so far.

Archived