2011 Ford Fiesta

Guest tintpro2007

Guest tintpro2007

Tinted for a local stereo shop using their film, Madico CH - 20... The back glass really wasn't as bad as other's have said it was, to be honest...

IMAG0002-2.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004-1.jpg

Guest tintpro2007
good looking tint job on an ugly azz car. :lol

I can't believe the vent window is making a comeback. Maybe in the years to come they will add them back to the pickup trucks. :dunno:lol

Thanks man!

And yeah I know, these were extremely small ones, I hate small vent windows :zzz

good looking tint job on an ugly azz car. :zzz

I can't believe the vent window is making a comeback. Maybe in the years to come they will add them back to the pickup trucks. :lol:lol

Thanks man!

And yeah I know, these were extremely small ones, I hate small vent windows :lol

Do you only remove about half the liner and then place the film on the window before removing the rest of the liner. If not you should give that a try. It really makes those little bastards easier, and you can hold the small piece easier without touching the exposed adhesive. :dunno

Guest tintpro2007
good looking tint job on an ugly azz car. :thumb

I can't believe the vent window is making a comeback. Maybe in the years to come they will add them back to the pickup trucks. :D:lol

Thanks man!

And yeah I know, these were extremely small ones, I hate small vent windows :imok

Do you only remove about half the liner and then place the film on the window before removing the rest of the liner. If not you should give that a try. It really makes those little bastards easier, and you can hold the small piece easier without touching the exposed adhesive. :lol

The way i do them is clean the window as normal, but when you go to stick it, only mist the film, therefore it's pretty tacky and doesn't really move on you much, just gotta get good at getting it where you want it the first time lol

Archived