Purchased a New, used boat today

I have been busting my butt every day now hanging allot of flat glass. Knees hurt, arms are saw and neck hurts.... So to help coap with my pain I purchased a 24 mako center console with twin 4 stroke Yamaha's . Purchased it Saturday and it was in the water Saturday night. Took it out all day Sunday and had a blast... I got a really good deal on this re powered baby... When i went to go see it mt girlfriend said I was nuts and it was ugly... All she seen was the ugly canvas and the dirt everywhere.... It was sitting since last season... Sunday morning got to the marina and took all the canvas off and when out for the day on her.... My girlfriend likes it better now without the canvas... LOL... Shes able to lay across the front cushion on 1 side... Changed the look of the boat....

890.jpg

899.jpg

902.jpg

034-2.jpg

035-3.jpg

037-6.jpg

047-4.jpg

033-3.jpg

I was riding dirty all day... literally ..... The boat was dirty,,,, (the office is closed Sunday and they will detail it monday.... The side water line sticker is peeling off and there painting one on wensday... And the boat wasn't titled to me yet... But we still had a fun day....

Hard work pays off...................

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick boat Ed!

I'm a water person myself, I miss having access to my parents boat in Michigan.

I got to get out on Mission Bay yesterday in this, talk about bad ass!

28.jpg

This is on my wall of inspiration, I'm shooting for the boat and the house :please

ciggie.jpg

Archived