New Website

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Oh well. In three months you have obviously learnt all there is to know about running a business and noboody can tell you anything,

At £99 a go you will not last long :dunno

goes to show you know nothing.... Im in partnership with someone who has been running a business for 27 years... Im doing perfectly fine charging £99 for the few puntos that come through the door...

If I know nothing and your business partner is so experienced why are you constantly in here seeking advice and confirmation of your actions?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo
Is "Punto" spanish for something? A body part maybe? :wall

Oh and favor is spelled right if you're over here :bat

FIAT Punto

And he ain't over there :D

Oh well. In three months you have obviously learnt all there is to know about running a business and noboody can tell you anything,

At £99 a go you will not last long :D

goes to show you know nothing.... Im in partnership with someone who has been running a business for 27 years... Im doing perfectly fine charging £99 for the few puntos that come through the door...

If I know nothing and your business partner is so experienced why are you constantly in here seeking advice and confirmation of your actions?

May I get ya'll a spot of tea :lol2:poke we all started somewhere,

Guest tint325i

theres nothing like enough info on it, no address, no gallery, no info about the benefits of window film etc, i always think companies with no land line number look unprofessional, also the price thing, you'll end up having to explain to most of your customers why their car is more than the advertised price or do them for your advertised price and lose money, dropping prices and discounting is easy, putting your prices up is much harder, if I'm totally honest it looks cheap and half arsed, and like the company could disappear at any minute, just my opinion mind

Guest Mario

If you treat your customers right and do top notch installs, I am yet to meet a customer who is not willing to pay the price!!! Even if it's double of your "competition"...

Especially if you give them something extra, keep in touch via mailing list, etc...

Archived