Huper Optik Nationwide Warranty

Guest thecritic

Guest thecritic

Both a friend and I recently had our cars tinted with Huper Optik by different shops. In both cases, the shop gave us a receipt stating that they will handle all warranty work in the future. However, they did not give us the warranty number that is necessary to complete the Huper Optik warranty registration on Huper Optik's website.

What is the reason why the tint shop may not want to participate in the Huper Optik warranty program? Is it true that if I do not register on the Huper Optik website, there is no warranty at other Huper Optik dealers nationwide? Also, if I really want the shop to get me a warranty number with Huper Optik, how difficult is it for them?

Thanks.

Both a friend and I recently had our cars tinted with Huper Optik by different shops. In both cases, the shop gave us a receipt stating that they will handle all warranty work in the future. However, they did not give us the warranty number that is necessary to complete the Huper Optik warranty registration on Huper Optik's website.

What is the reason why the tint shop may not want to participate in the Huper Optik warranty program? Is it true that if I do not register on the Huper Optik website, there is no warranty at other Huper Optik dealers nationwide? Also, if I really want the shop to get me a warranty number with Huper Optik, how difficult is it for them?

Thanks.

Is the tint legal(to dark)? If it is thats why. If not get the proper paper work.

The dealer did give me the roll numbers.

The backs are legal but the fronts of course, are not because not tint is legal in CA.

You answered your question. The only warranty you have is with the shop. No tint manny warranties illegal installs.

Guest thecritic
if the tint is not legal then you probably wont get a warranty on it.

So even if the backs are legal, it isn't common practice for them to only warranty the backs?

Guest VOLTRON

they dont want a paper trail to thier shop saying they did an illegal tint job even if the back is legal it having a warranty shows they did the fronts illegal.

they dont want a paper trail to thier shop saying they did an illegal tint job even if the back is legal it having a warranty shows they did the fronts illegal.

I'm not sure thats the case.

Go talk to the dealer and just ask them, we can speculate all day.

Thanks.

Hi Critic,

Did you try calling Huper Optik's corporate office in Houston? Any issue in CA would have come across my desk and I did not see anything. I will be happy to help you out please give me a call and give me the Dealer's information so that I can inquire and find out why they are not issuing a warranty to you.

Best Regards,

Rob Oranges

Western Regional Distribution

775-331-7844 x-113

Archived