Huper Optik Nationwide Warranty

Guest thecritic

There ya go, problem solved!

Welcome to the board Rob, glad to have your help around here. Nice to see you are working to keep everything legit with your product. A welcome change in the industry :thumb

Cheers

Thanks Stan! If a problem is brought to my attention I will do everything in my power to fix it. Critic is welcome to call me and I will fix this one for him. :imok

Guest thecritic
There ya go, problem solved!

Welcome to the board Rob, glad to have your help around here. Nice to see you are working to keep everything legit with your product. A welcome change in the industry :inot

Cheers

Thanks Stan! If a problem is brought to my attention I will do everything in my power to fix it. Critic is welcome to call me and I will fix this one for him. :lol

Rob, thanks for the offer. The dealer told me he is working with his distributor to get an official dealer #. This is strange since this shop is extremely reputable in my area and has been selling Huper for a very, very long time. I will give you a call tomorrow.

Guest thecritic

Just spoke with Rob on the phone, he was very helpful and supportive. He is going to work with my installer to have this matter resolved. It's going to take some time, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks guys, I will keep all of you posted.

Guest thecritic

Guys,

Rob came through and helped me through this. I now have my warranty card and a working login in the online system. Two thumbs-up to Rob for outstanding customer service.

Archived