suntek cxp 80

we've been using and installing CXP from 5% up to 70% for quite sometime now and haven't had 1 complaint regarding this haze?? I've installed (3) 70% windshields in the last 2 weeks and haven't had anything but good feedback?? I haven't installed on any of my own vehicles so I haven't been able to experience first hand guess I need to :lol

you really do man, it is horrible, ive just about quit with the cxp and gone to QDP, the TSER isnt worth the haze. most of the time the film is great but with direct sun..... sucks. even the regular carbon does it

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i know what youre talking about, ive seen them in yellow, but keep in mind they are made that way.

with film you just wont get that clarity, best ive seen is a sputtered film, but its metalized which will show up to polarized sunglasses

That's another reason I haven't offered because I use HP and most of the people around here wear polarized glasses. Just trying to figure out something to offer these guys to get that extra :beer. As far as the legality issue is 80 or 70% really enough to tell on inspection or for :lol to notice. Given most of the guys that ask for this aren't going to ask a cop if its ok.

Guest ORIGINAL

i used suntek for years and really liked it, not to fond of their scratch resistence. the shop i used to work for did plenty of f/w and i really liked installing it and customers never complained. legal issues are a whole different ball game. i think that now that i have changed to 3m, their crystaline film is incredible, not to mention that 3m name alone is enough to upsell it. its already a household name. u feel me?

I have the CXP 70 on the windshield of my 1991 S10 Blazer and I notice the haze, but the heat rejection seems pretty good to me. I was getting cooked and it did make a difference.

Suntek said they had fixed the haze issue after the sample I had and offered another one. I might get that when I get the thing put back together...

Cxp seemed kinda hazy on the w/s to me, id go with ultra 70 in auto version myself if I were to do it.

Ultra 70 auto verizon?

it is their flat glass film..spectrally selective film...but has a PS adhesive.

Yeah I know that there is a flat glass film I guess I thought he was saying there is an auto version. :dunno

Air Blue 80

8efcbf6d.jpg

Lulu? Yeah can't really tell that much which is a good thing . How do any of these films compare to those stupid looking foil shades that people put in the windows I know that that is two totally different things but im looking as far as my selling points.

Archived