Invisibra installation on 2007 Maserati QP

Guest Invisibra.net

Guest Invisibra.net

Here was one of the most challenging front bumpers yet. What a tricky combination of compound & convex curves to wrestle with.

This was yet another job where the customer was not happy with the computer cut kit, & had me remove & install my custom job. All edges possible were rolled over, for an edge-free installation with almost no wax catching edges showing.

After removing the pre-cut kit, I pointed out to the owner where there were MANY cuts in his paint where the installer obviously 'adjusted' the kit, but had no knife skills.

Did the full hood, front fenders, bumper, door handle cups, mirrors, A-Pillars, Headlights, & the flair'd rear section of the back doors & fender lip.

Removed the grill, & the 3 side vent things from the fenders, plus the side marker light & emblem on the side fenders also, to have a cutout-free installation.

SAM_1790.jpg

SAM_1779.jpg

SAM_1780.jpg

SAM_1785.jpg

SAM_1786.jpg

SAM_1792.jpg

SAM_1793.jpg

SAM_1794.jpg

SAM_1803.jpg

SAM_1798.jpg

Guest Invisibra.net
Very nice work, I have done a few of these and you are right about the bumper, what film are you using

This install was done with Avery Nano on everything except the full hood which has Venture Shield.

Archived