How many are too many options?

Guest jcoe

Hey,

Still deciding on film, and I have noticed that there are some companies with 2 or 3 film options and there are some with 10 or more. Should this be a deciding factor in which film I select? I see some shops offering nothing other VLT options. Then I read some of you guys talking about mixing films of radical colors to get another. Is there a middle ground? I want to be able to have a "base" product with upgradable options. Should I offer different brands if the film I like is limited? Or maybe I am over-thinking this thing? Help!!! My thoughts have more creases than scrap film.

-Cool

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ridiculous

damn man you're thinking too hard into it! like they said above, pick A good film and start there.

the one that works for me is JWF Marathon :thumb

quality sh!t, good prices, good service, and a pre-cut program for FG, to boot! should you decide to do a little of that.

there ya have it. my :twocents

I think using one brand of film and offering your customers 3 options is a great formula. The "good, better, best" option works in many sales situations. Offers the customer some choice without confusing them and keeps your inventory managed. :D

If it is auto you are most concerned with than it may be easier for you to pick one brand. I believe that if you get involved in FG than you need to have access to all the products available so you are never unable to fill a order.

I think using one brand of film and offering your customers 3 options is a great formula. The "good, better, best" option works in many sales situations. Offers the customer some choice without confusing them and keeps your inventory managed. :lol

i bet your customers stay confused..lol

I think using one brand of film and offering your customers 3 options is a great formula. The "good, better, best" option works in many sales situations. Offers the customer some choice without confusing them and keeps your inventory managed. :lol2

Sounds pretty straight forward to me :lol

jeff only has two options....with or without graphics. :piss

yes and people still get confused..lmao...

I think using one brand of film and offering your customers 3 options is a great formula. The "good, better, best" option works in many sales situations. Offers the customer some choice without confusing them and keeps your inventory managed. :lol2

Sounds pretty straight forward to me :lol

maybe its just the people here in jax

Archived