Good shop in Melbourne FL?

Guest n4noAbyss

Guest n4noAbyss

Hi, I want to get a tint job done on my Mazda 3 sedan. I'm not sure the exact darkness I want, probably 40%, maybe 50... I want to make sure I can still see through it in the night is all. If anyone knows of a good place nearby let me know. My main concern is that it is done right and looks good... I don't want a cheap tint, pretty sure anyone you guys recommend will fit that description from the reading I've done.

Nick

Guest Malcolm E Boo
well how far are you willing to drive???? There are a couple of guys in Ocala you could go see that will set you up right

:lol2

Guest n4noAbyss

I'd really rather not even drive to Orlando...

There are a handful of tint shops around here, but I don't know anyone who has gotten their cars tinted there. I called up my dealership, and they recommended a place Highway Hi-Fi, it looks ok, but the guy said they don't give thier stuff to them anymore haha.

I'd really rather not even drive to Orlando...

There are a handful of tint shops around here, but I don't know anyone who has gotten their cars tinted there. I called up my dealership, and they recommended a place Highway Hi-Fi, it looks ok, but the guy said they don't give thier stuff to them anymore haha.

well the dealer not using them does not mean the quality of their work is in question. Dealerships do that all the time more so based on trying to get the tinters to go cheaper for the work so they can make more money off the tinters labor. I am not sure if he has been out that way, but PM Filmslayer in here to see if him or his partner would be travelling your way any time soon. If you can hook up with them, I am sure they will do you right by the product and quality install.

Guest filmslayer

might want to wait till ya get to houston , different law and if theres any issues you can take it back to who did it ... as far as your original ???? i'm not sure if anyone here is in the area ...

Archived