Venture Shield Makes the Evening News!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been involved in the ppf business for nearly 10 years now and have experience with nearly every brand currently sol. From what I saw in that video, I am not sure any of the films would have kept that customer happy. :poke On a stark white car like that, they would all have a slight cast to them after a year. This seems like a situation where a very picky customer was taken care of twice by the local company and they finally put their foot down the third time. That being said, I am not trying to defend Venture or 3M in this situation. I am just aying that situation can happen to anyone installing ppf products with any of the current know products available.

I have been involved in the ppf business for nearly 10 years now and have experience with nearly every brand currently sol. From what I saw in that video, I am not sure any of the films would have kept that customer happy. :thumb On a stark white car like that, they would all have a slight cast to them after a year. This seems like a situation where a very picky customer was taken care of twice by the local company and they finally put their foot down the third time. That being said, I am not trying to defend Venture or 3M in this situation. I am just aying that situation can happen to anyone installing ppf products with any of the current know products available.

maybe. or just use better film that won't show the yellow. They do have film that does look clear on a white car, venture is not this film.

Archived