Whats considered " Experienced " ??

Guest scottsprotint

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first 3 years were spent tinting maybe 5 or 6 cars a week and I thought I knew it all. Then went to S Fla and got bitch slapped. 5 or 6 a week turned into 8-12 a day..... If you can push out 6-8 a day everyday. With minimal comebacks. Than you are now experienced.

You know when you have enough experience as you don't go around asking daft questions like, Whats considered " Experienced " ?

"daft questions " :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 where's that splittin a gut emoticon?

Immediately the vision of Jimi Hendrix singing "are you experienced" wafted over me.

You could say you're experienced when the only big mistake you make is leaving one of your tools in the back of someones car.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
No offense Mr. "boo"

But with 21,200 post and (7whole years) exp?.....ummm, when you you have time to "still learn" to tint ?

daft [dɑːft]

adj Chiefly Brit

1. Informal foolish, simple, or stupid

2. a slang word for insane

3. Informal (postpositive; foll by about) extremely fond (of)

4. Slang frivolous; giddy

Don't worry about me, I learn something new everyday and take plenty of time to learn new things and techniques. Get into your groove find what works for you and perfect that.

The point is we all learn at different rates and all have different levels of work quality that we find exceptable. Also if you spent the time practising instead of asking daft questions then you wouldn't need to ask as you would already know.

I wish you luck in you quest to gain this knowledge as it is like asking "how long is a piece of string?"

Guest scottsprotint

What's sad , Is your comment made me laugh as well !!

Yea, the leaving my favorive squeegee in the back seat

of a black carpet ,black leather, blacked out esclade always burns me up too!

Im not near the level as most of you guys are, But I see on the classified adds

that the word EXPERIENCED is used A LOT.

Got my answer Thanks !!

I love this forum, lots of Great info and some of you guys are freekin hilarious.

I have to throw in a plug here for Professor Stan.

Signing up for his one week intense hands on course can put you on the fast track to gaining experience (if you really apply yourself). I have customers (several are members of these boards) that went to his school and after one year of subsequent full time, daily work are able to turn out a consistently good product.

-Howard

My first 3 years were spent tinting maybe 5 or 6 cars a week and I thought I knew it all. Then went to S Fla and got bitch slapped. 5 or 6 a week turned into 8-12 a day..... If you can push out 6-8 a day everyday. With minimal comebacks. Than you are now experienced.

South Fla ? Miami ?

Archived