60 windows in 3 hrs.

H.G.

:poke .....3 min a pc, must of had them pre-cut......?

Yep ... but just 1" over , line up top , tack down , cut in and squeege. Like I said , they were pretty clean frames too. :lol2

I will cut edges (for shellac , silicone whatever) and clean the whole set , hose and wipe down debris then clean the next set while the 1st one "drains" . By the time I get done with the second

one the 1st set is ready .I start at the top and finish squeegee all the way to the bottom. I lay up 6 panes starting at the bottom going up and tack , cut , finish. then on to the other 4. By starting at the bottom , nothing can drop onto the pane below. I make sure my tank is charged so it puts more of a mist out and use as little water as possible.

Well actually it was 30 but they wanted to tint them on both sides , frost. I love f/p 's

Whoever varnished or shellacked the frames did a good job.

Kinda creepy. I wonder what goes on behind those doors.

IMG00062-20110722-2008.jpg

It's a changing room at a retirement center. You don't get the "shadow" effect you normally get with one layer.

Guest Malcolm E Boo
It's a changing room at a retirement center. You don't get the "shadow" effect you normally get with one layer.

Answer my question that I never asked.

Answer my question that I never asked.

:nope:boogie Ohhhhh! Sorry pardner , " I wonder" usually implies a question . :lol

Archived