online suppliers.

Year ago i purchase tint from some company my uncle used back in his day, from florida. Purchased from the buytint.com guys who advertise on here. But i dont think its as easy to just buy from them like it was 6 years ago. So surfing around, i bought tint from tintwholesale.com amd was checking out some of the lighter colored films from windowtint.com

Whats the feedback on windowtint.com and tintwholesale.com quality? Compairing warranties? Anyone had shipping/ receiving problems. Or do most work with and stick with 3m lumar and solargaurd direct for price and continuous quality?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno

buytint.com/Express Window Films carries some of the best products on the market and provides the best service hands down.

How hard is it to order from their site? Pick the film/size/shade you want, add to cart, put in shipping/CC info and you're done

Guest Kathleen

Johnson Window Films has a online store through their dealer website. You just need to put in your customer information to receive a password. It is password protected so only verified dealers/tint shops can purchase. You get your password within 24 hours, or you will receive a call if further information is needed.

buytint.com/Express Window Films carries some of the best products on the market and provides the best service hands down.

How hard is it to order from their site? Pick the film/size/shade you want, add to cart, put in shipping/CC info and you're done

I think Howard has a program if you order online there is something free, just can't remember the deal. Can you tell my wife does all the ordering :beer

If you read much here you will see he (Howard) is a board sponsor and can't be beat on service or price. He has been in the business forever so if there is a problem he will still be there for you :blink:

Cheers

What product is he selling?

What product is he selling?

I buy all my Global film from him :woowoo

Archived