online suppliers.

buytint.com/Express Window Films carries some of the best products on the market and provides the best service hands down.

How hard is it to order from their site? Pick the film/size/shade you want, add to cart, put in shipping/CC info and you're done

What product is he selling?

I buy all my Global film from him :woowoo

Hi Stan, that make's two of us :gasp They only thing is that, some how i always end up calling in to place an order LOL. BTW Tell everyone i said Hello.

FBO

Eisho

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
buytint.com/Express Window Films carries some of the best products on the market and provides the best service hands down.

How hard is it to order from their site? Pick the film/size/shade you want, add to cart, put in shipping/CC info and you're done

Private Label/Global Window films.

27 years in the film distributing business. Might be longer than any other single distributor of any film out there :thumb

Private Label/Global Window films.

27 years in the film distributing business. Might be longer than any other single distributor of any film out there :thumb

Great! I wasn't questioning I was just trying to figure out what it is that he is selling!

Tim

I agree ! :dunno

Guest scottydosnntkno

as with anything, you pay for the name. Remember when sony tv's were $300 more for the same thing, just with the sony name on it?

Their products are good quality, many of which are global rebox's or built-to-spec private labels. Most auto films have a 5/7/lifetime warranty, and they carry the weird colored/bronze films.

Plus, they've been around so long i'm pretty sure they'll be there to help you if you ever have a warranty claim.

Its not Llumar/3m/Solar Gard, but with those films you get something comparable in quality for 2/3 to half the price.

Guest Velocity_Stack

Has anyone put Express Window Films product on the meter testing VLT?

I'm looking for a good film that will be 35% right off the roll, not after application.

Anyone used the "True Black"? If so, what are your thoughts about it?

There are some topics already started on TB Use the Search bar for that one. Many seem to like the color of it but some day it doesnt shrink as well as other films

Guest scottydosnntkno
Has anyone put Express Window Films product on the meter testing VLT?

I'm looking for a good film that will be 35% right off the roll, not after application.

I've never metered it, but they have the "true" VLT listed on the box. Well, without the 3% variation from manufacturing within the roll.

Archived