The "You Did What?" thread....

:blink:

Pretty self expalnatory... :lol

Tell a TRUE story of something that You, or someone You know did that made You say "You did What?"

I'll start.... :lol

A friend calls Me the other day, He sent $600.00 dollars to some Toothless, tramp stamped, trailer park Hooker, so She could have gas money to drive to Florida, so they can be together.... :err

Needless to say, She never showed up.... :lol2

He wanted to know what I thought, and I said "I guess being a complete dumbass never crossed Your mind?" :beer

You Did What?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how about if someone else said "you did what?"

Last week I was driving through Wally World parking lot and 2 guys pull up beside me in a new van (has a God bless America sticker on the side) and proceed to offer me a "new release " cd cut by them ,and signed.

I look at it , pics match their faces , cd had like 20 tracks so part of me thinks of helping them out. The other part thinks I have a collector item. So I end up getting 3 cds for $20.00 . they "threw in" a couple others.

I drive off and put one in , and it only has 3 tracks on it all about 1 min. long, the other 2 are blank. So I get home and tell my son what I did , 1st thing he says ---You Did What!!!! you don't even listen to rap. :D

People still sell CD's????

Every neighborhood rapper down here has cd's for sale at

convenience stores. Lots of ghetto wrapped turd suv's with

"somethin somethin" studios this or entertainment that scribbled on it

with some big ugly :woowoo on the side.

Yeah, we gots as many rappers as we do messicans up in heyah!

Diversity? :gasp

:woowoo

Pretty self expalnatory... :spit

Tell a TRUE story of something that You, or someone You know did that made You say "You did What?"

I'll start.... :lol

A friend calls Me the other day, He sent $600.00 dollars to some Toothless, tramp stamped, trailer park Hooker, so She could have gas money to drive to Florida, so they can be together.... :err

Needless to say, She never showed up.... :lol2

He wanted to know what I thought, and I said "I guess being a complete dumbass never crossed Your mind?" :gasp

You Did What?

So Booms, what did you do with the $600 Slayer sent you? :cool:lol2:poke

One Sunday about 20 years ago I was going to get my truck after lunch at a restaurant with a date. I had her wait near the entrance as it was raining. What did I see but some guy messing with speakers in the rear deck while fully laying down in the trunk. I did what any normal person would do and walked around the front of the car and went to the back and slammed the lid down tight so he could not escape. When I picked up the young lady at the door we carried on with our day. At some point she commented on my smirk that wouldn't go away. She suggested my mind must be in the gutter. Which I had to deny and I told her about the trunk monkey when she shouted YOU DID WHAT!!!

Archived