Johnson Windows Film Energy Analysis Program

Guest Kathleen

Guest Kathleen

Johnson Window Films is now offering their dealers the opportunity to create Building Energy Analysis Reports designed to provide accurate window film energy analysis for bids on commercial projects.

The Energy Analysis program will offer your customers the most comprehensive review of the savings by incorporating the actual specs of the building with the current window performance and the current energy costs. This program is a free tool available to all Johnson Window Films dealers.

Check this link for more information: http://www.johnsonwindowfilms.com/dealer/a...?ARTICLE_ID=266

Welcome to the board :lol I think Johnson window film is a great run company.... Have you guys ever thought about sponsoring the board.? I have been a sponsor for some time now and can tell you it is a great investment in the tinting community. I don't think a lot of people realize the work that goes into keeping this place running smoothly :D

Welcome also.

I quit using JWF in the 90's when y'all had a "special confidential" volume pricing structure for

Alta Mere owners that cost more than customers that just bought a couple rolls a month.

That's just wrong :wtf and I'll never do business with a company that takes advantage

of those who need a pro's (your) guidance more than most.

No need to defend or make excuses. I was a small existing shop that turned into an Alta Mere.

The day I turned into an Alta Mere (with "buying power of over 50 stores"),

my film cost went up over 10%. :poke

:blind

I was a Diamond Dealer for a major manufacture several several years ago and we paid more for the same film. All manufactures have done it or are doing it right now. Alta Mere has bought film from prolly most of the names we all recognize so......... we might should lighten up a little for a new member :nono

Johnson's runs a tight ship and I wouldn't mind having a rep from them to answer questions for us :lol

The internet has changed this industry since the old days.

Guest Mario

I've got nothing but good things to say about JWF... No company is perfect! Try delaing with other manufacturers and see how they rate to JWF(except maybe EWF)?

:blink:

:jacked borderline...

This energy analysis feature seems interesting. I just hope it's not the start to a "green" thing where, down the road, will mandate that we set our thermostats on xx setting. "Unless you install X, then XX..."

Guest filmslayer
Welcome also.

I quit using JWF in the 90's when y'all had a "special confidential" volume pricing structure for

Alta Mere owners that cost more than customers that just bought a couple rolls a month.

That's just wrong :thumb and I'll never do business with a company that takes advantage

of those who need a pro's (your) guidance more than most.

No need to defend or make excuses. I was a small existing shop that turned into an Alta Mere.

The day I turned into an Alta Mere (with "buying power of over 50 stores"),

my film cost went up over 10%. :blink:

:jacked

that was the Watsons deal ! witch one were you ?

Guest Kathleen

For a long time now, Johnson Window Films has had one price for everyone. It is a point that the president of the company stands very firmly on. In fact, it has made some dealers unhappy because we will not give quantity discounts. Every company has their own policies, it's hard to make everyone happy but we appreciate all feedback.

Regarding sponsoring the forum. We are putting a plan together now.

that was the Watsons deal ! witch one were you ?

I was in Amarillo. Ya I know it was all the Watsons. They "saved" Johnson all by themselves! :lol

Besides, I was drinkin last night and nobody was home to argue with me! :hmmm

Archived