Johnson Windows Film Energy Analysis Program

Guest Kathleen

Guest Mario
that was the Watsons deal ! witch one were you ?

I was in Amarillo. Ya I know it was all the Watsons. They "saved" Johnson all by themselves! :nono

I'm over it TG, but never got to bitch about it!

Besides, I was drinkin last night and nobody was home to argue with me! :lol

Sorry to ask, but who are/were the Watsons?

Guest Mario
founders of a franchise tint chain ...

I see...thanks for the info. Were they local or national? I'm not sure I understand franchising a window tinting business! I know there are several franchises around, even today.

Guest Mario
one of the first , tried to go national . opened 63 that i know of @ $125,000 , if i'm not mistaken only 4 are left ...

WOW!!!How about that. That was probably in the 80's or 90's... $125,000??? For what?

Guest filmslayer
one of the first , tried to go national . opened 63 that i know of @ $125,000 , if i'm not mistaken only 4 are left ...

WOW!!!How about that. That was probably in the 80's or 90's... $125,000??? For what?

turn key and 3mo. training ... cost 6%...

Guest filmslayer
i helped open 7 in the south east , late 80's early 90's ....

No wonder them Jigga's went belly up......... :smoker

:poke

was mecp certified , i worked training alarm techs ... it is where i learned to tint ...

Johnsons is a pretty good company to deal with, even in aus. we've had a few delays with blades etc... but the miles and spencer are great to deal with. I always have a question for spenc which probably drives him crazy but always helps me out.

Archived