Windshield Repair

I know this is not he correct place for this question but I looked in the Auto Glass Repair section and there is not much activity. Do many of you guys do this? What kind of kit did you buy? I have found a few that look pretty good but need a little background to make sure I get the best one for me.

I looked at those and they do look nice. I also looked at a kit on winshieldrepairkits.net. They are a little cheaper but sometimes you get what you pay for. If i bought a delta kit, which one would you suggest? The moblie pro kit looks like the one to buy but it is a little pricy. Could i get by with the regular mobile kit? Thanks for the info!

I looked at those and they do look nice. I also looked at a kit on winshieldrepairkits.net. They are a little cheaper but sometimes you get what you pay for. If i bought a delta kit, which one would you suggest? The moblie pro kit looks like the one to buy but it is a little pricy. Could i get by with the regular mobile kit? Thanks for the info!

I researched all the kits at the Mobile reconditioning show last winter and settled on the Delta kit. The mobile pro kits works great for us.

Archived