Does anyone use the TTC method for back glass?

I always use this method... Love it. Like someone already said, make sure you don't overlap or you will contaminate it right before installing..

I don't use this for windshields though... reverse roll on those..

I wish I could tint my windshield. Stupid state laws.

:whisper i did it anyway..... but i don't/won't do it for customers

What %? I always imagined it would help with the heat a great deal. Did it make any difference for you?

First time doing one this weekend on my vehicle using suntek cxp 80% hope it works good already got three or four that want it done.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ridiculous

i put suntek cxp 70 on my windshield. it deff not worth it, like HoPo said, the TSER isn't hardly worth it and it is most deffinately hazy in certain sunlight!

but it was still fun tinting a windshield! :thumb

i put suntek cxp 70 on my windshield. it deff not worth it, like HoPo said, the TSER isn't hardly worth it and it is most deffinately hazy in certain sunlight!

but it was still fun tinting a windshield! :D

yeah I've got to give it a shot. How about with polarized sunglasses how does it do? BTW :thumb

Never tried the TTC fold, but I have seen her work when I visit her shop and the bgs are clean so it works well for her, and Mr. P, but I forsee too many issues with doing it that way. You get a 5 yo+ car in and set film on the rear deck to unfold it, you are asking for trouble. Been using frankie for 10 years and still believe it is the best way for ME. Occasionally rr for truck bgs.

Guest vic3d

You guys are worrying about a little 70% film on the WS? :lol

I have 20% on my ws.... Yea its illegal (should read 35%) and it's a little dark at night, but I got used to it, and I also have HID headlights which help a lot. I love privacy. :thumb

Archived