Jump to content

Female Tinter looking for a great job with great pay out West!&#33


Guest halifaxtint

Recommended Posts

Guest halifaxtint

I was trained by one of the oldest & best tinters in Canada, he travelled all across canada tinting and picked up all of the best methods along the way! Ive been intensively tinting for 2 yrs, doing 15+ cars a day, 6 days a week. I am looking to find a great work enviroment, must be fast paced! Ive also picked up graphic installation(we do the wraps for mazda on the all new mazda 2's, so i hope to work in a shop that offers that as well. i will look forward to hearing from all prospective shops across Canada!!

Link to comment
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest halifaxtint

I should have also included my work is near perfect, the shop i work for tints for Mazda, we r to tint every car on the lot, have the keys to the key room and tint whatever whenever we want. My work is on 75% of the cars on the lot( the other 25% is new inventory coming in that we cant keep up with)

I am a panel puller, hand cutter, i use a torch 2 shrink back windows.

I personally have tinted about 1500 Mazda's in the last 2 or so years, along with 2000 retail cars.

Link to comment
15+ cars a day by yourself? Damn im slow!

:lol your forgetting though, in the east coast, they don't tint the 2 front windows. On Mazdas ( being the easiest cars out there to tint , they would go quick ) I also tint for the Mazda dealership in my town :thumb

Link to comment
Guest halifaxtint

Yes, Mazda's r a joke, also in most cases, my cars are prepped & ready 4 me. We also do alot of front windows, 70% is legal here. Shrinking back windows with a heat gun is very time consuming, 3 mins with the torch.

And by the West Coast, I meant anywhere West of Nova Scotia! Although I would like to tint in Alberta or BC.

Link to comment

I wish I could find an experienced tinter in my area..6 weeks of trying to no avail.

Lots of applicants that can't read my ad that has the words bolded: "EXPERIENCED" , just people wanting free training.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...