Female Tinter looking for a great job with great pay out West!&#33

Guest halifaxtint

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people wanting free training.

ie.- your future competition

:bingo , I figure If I can "rechip" a current tinter if not up to snuff, that's less risk than starting from scratch :lol

I also thought about putting out a "working vacation" classified on here , that way I get good instant help without introducing a new tinter to the area :dunno

is this thread serious?? my bunghole cringed reading everything she posted.

I was trained by the traveling gnome tinter who is the most bestest in all of the land due to his nomadic gypsy tinting lifestyle

I am a perfect installer, and I do 15+ cars a day solo, hand cutting while princess waiving

I might add, I pull panel and use a torch which I perfected the art in 2 years :blink

oh well I do 15 because they are already prepped for me when I get them......tinting by myself..... :notwrthy

I can only work in a fast paced enviroment :krazy

Ive tinted 15 cars a day 6 days a week for 2 years.....I personally have tinted about 1500 Mazda's in the last 2 or so years, along with 2000 retail cars.

thats 3500 cars...... 15 cars a day, 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year.....x 2 = 9,360 cars

If I had a dollar for how many tinters tell me they are the best in the land I would have everyones dollar including my own! :lol

Also every noob that I have had the privledge to train that has told me they have tinted a few cars before has either been untrainable and flunked or barely understood squeegee strokes. So over the top braggers usually are peacocking.

Last but not least

Even if you did hire her.... she is looking for the gypsy tinter life following in the footsteps of her mentor...... :yep

Has to be either scoots sister or his trainee :scotty

Agreed, there seems to be a lot of "bests" out there . :lol

One thing I've learned over the yrs , you have to choose between wanting to strive to be "the best" or strive to be "the fastest" . The 2 will never be found within the workmanship of the same tinter. Which is more important? Depends if you care about your bottom line more than the overall satisfaction of your customer. What would you want to be the priority of the 2 from a customer point of view ? Hmmm food for thought :shrugs

Ill take the diesel engine. Not the fastest.... But the one thats hard working, dependable, steady, and last for a long time day in and day out...

No the two stroke race bike that runs like a scalded dog but breaks down every race and is in the shop while everyone else rides.

we are Magnum tint Red Deer Alberta 403-550-4915 give Jody a call we are looking at posablity adding one more person

She hasn't been around in almost a year...don't hold your breath for a call.

Archived