Female Tinter looking for a great job with great pay out West!&#33

Guest halifaxtint

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a few hours west of Prince Rupert, BC, in Ketchikan AK.

Personally, I would go nuts if I had to do the exact same thing all day :/ I like to break it up.

I don't have high volume of new cars, but what I can offer is great pay, and a huge variety of work. If you can tint, wrap, detail, and handle some sales work, this place would probably be more interesting.

I'm a few hours west of Prince Rupert, BC, in Ketchikan AK.

Personally, I would go nuts if I had to do the exact same thing all day :/ I like to break it up.

I don't have high volume of new cars, but what I can offer is great pay, and a huge variety of work. If you can tint, wrap, detail, and handle some sales work, this place would probably be more interesting.

Nelson, it would be more interesting but sounds like BS to me :lol I would have to see a pic and her immunization record :quote

She is currently tinting 28 units a day. Has 25 helper gypsy gnomes pulling panels and scraping windows. She has also upped her work week to 8 days. Too much work and money where she is at, thus why she is looking for a new gig in another town.

:lol

Guest Tint Works

Hey Guys. Tint Works here!

95% of my customers choose 20% on D+P windows regardless of the laws, they are aware of. I can also say many of the "personal" Law Enforcement and "Political" vehicle owners that go through my shop choose that shade.

I respect that because my Ride also has 20% on the front windows.....Perfect shade........BC LAWS? it should be legal!

Everyone is getting it on!.........tint, that is...

:mdog

I wish I could find an experienced tinter in my area..6 weeks of trying to no avail.

Lots of applicants that can't read my ad that has the words bolded: "EXPERIENCED" , just people wanting free training.

How far are you from Oshawa ? I know a few people there if you need help this spring

Archived