Hanging up my tinting tools

Guest Malcolm E Boo
Don't be a stranger. I don't think there is a MineDude forum out there.

237 posts in 8 years.

Near enough a stranger already.

At least he hasn't posted almost 22,000 times in less than 3 years. Maybe he is actually out slangin papas!!! No time to post 2o times a day. :beer

Working like a trojan allows me the free time to do what I want.

Anyway 26 posts takes les than half an hoir.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

237 posts in 8 years.

At least he hasn't posted almost 22,000 times in less than 3 years. Maybe he is actually out slangin papas!!! No time to post 2o times a day. :lol

So anyway, What in your view is an exceptable timeframe to complete 22000 posts?

237 posts in 8 years.

At least he hasn't posted almost 22,000 times in less than 3 years. Maybe he is actually out slangin papas!!! No time to post 2o times a day. :sad

You got it, I very rarely have time to post stuff, doesn't mean I have less of an appreciation for the forums. Plus I have a life outside of work! My tinting reflects my quantity of posts, quality not quantity, that's how I reached the top of my game in this industry. You should try working on your tinting skills rather than your typing speed....

It's an open cut mine btw, no underground. I will be in an air-conditioned dump truck. $130k per year, plus career opportunities. Been hanging tint too long time for a change, thanks for the good luck wishes you guys!

It's an open cut mine btw, no underground. I will be in an air-conditioned dump truck. $130k per year, plus career opportunities. Been hanging tint too long time for a change, thanks for the good luck wishes you guys!

Goodonya digger!

I've got a friend at Mt.Isa who is pulling big bucks, big time and he is on his 5th investment property in the GC.

You'll never do that with film.

Perhaps the real brains is to make the move as you are whilst you are young enough and leave this "you've left a speck in my tint" to a "I've got a massive rock in my dumpster." :deadhorse

All the best JJ....

Dev

237 posts in 8 years.

At least he hasn't posted almost 22,000 times in less than 3 years. Maybe he is actually out slangin papas!!! No time to post 2o times a day. :lol2

You got it, I very rarely have time to post stuff, doesn't mean I have less of an appreciation for the forums. Plus I have a life outside of work! My tinting reflects my quantity of posts, quality not quantity, that's how I reached the top of my game in this industry. You should try working on your tinting skills rather than your typing speed....

"movin' on up" :deadhorse:D Way to go !!!!! All the best in your new endeavor. :lol2

237 posts in 8 years.

At least he hasn't posted almost 22,000 times in less than 3 years. Maybe he is actually out slangin papas!!! No time to post 2o times a day. :lol2

"movin' on up" :deadhorse:D Way to go !!!!! All the best in your new endeavor. :lol2

Guest Malcolm E Boo

237 posts in 8 years.

At least he hasn't posted almost 22,000 times in less than 3 years. Maybe he is actually out slangin papas!!! No time to post 2o times a day. :deadhorse

You should try working on your tinting skills rather than your typing speed....

Nothing wrong with my tiniting skills.

But don't worry I will continue to support the industry whilst you leave it.

Archived