Spraymaster update

Some of you may remember the bottle test I posted a while back. Well after contacting Delta about their Spraymaster bottles going to crap, they informed me the reason for this was because the last US manufacturer of spray heads had gone out of business and all their bottles were being made in China.

I was also informed that they were working on the problem and that new improved bottles would be out soon. However, in the information they sent me, I don't see anything addressing the poor spray volume. I only see where they improved material for better chemical resistance and made the blue darker.

Hopefully they'll send me one of these so I can test it and put the results up in the bottle test thread.

image003bi.jpg

image0051z.jpg

Guest ridiculous

i do remember your test thread, it was a good one!

and about these spraymasters! talk about crap. i finally got me one after all this time because i was using cheapo bottles and thought i was missing out. got to use it and the spray volume is junk! the cheap bottles were WAY better than the expensive spraymaster as far as volume goes. but now i got me a P2 and it is now WAY better! although i don't think mine pumps up like it should. it doesn't pressurize the full stroke all the time...if that makes sense...and i don't know why

I bought all the remaining inventory from the nozzle manufacturer when they went out of business and we just recently sold the last of those nozzles. I hope somebody starts making something better soon as most that we have tested are not as nice as the unit on the old Spraymaster. Zola is committed to always searching for the best tools for our clients, so I will let you know if we find anything comparable or better.

Guest filmslayer

please let me know Pat , I've been searching for a while and not having much luck . every time i find one i like , i'll wear it it out in a month ...

please let me know Pat , I've been searching for a while and not having much luck . every time i find one i like , i'll wear it it out in a month ...

Will do filmslayer. The nozzle that we are selling is holding up pretty well and definitely better than what is on the new Sprayemaster. Not going to say that it is as good as the old nozzles, but it is the best we can find right now. You can check it out below if you are interested.

Trigger Nozzle on Zola Distributing

I did notice that the first 5 that i bought were great, great volume and sprayed everything with no problem. Until they got run over or lost, I got 5 more about 5 months ago and they even stop spraying with windex in them, They suck!!! Hope they get it fixed

Archived