what y'all using ?

Guest filmslayer

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez, I had a lady come to the dealership today for a recheck, and it was literally one speck of contamination in each rear roll down. These cars are new when they are tinted so its pretty easy to look like a superstar. One had a tiny tiny hair in it and the other had something unknown in it. There was nothing I could do the make them look better, so I replaced them both. I always admit when I (or it could have been my previous installer) made a mistake, but this was just bitchin.

Guest maddtinter

After reading the topic for this post.I thought it was funny that most reps that drop by or mail samples always include a free tool.The chizler.Seems they know that any tint will have dirt in it somewhere.

After reading the topic for this post.I thought it was funny that most reps that drop by or mail samples always include a free tool.The chizler.Seems they know that any tint will have dirt in it somewhere.

SunTek left me a little foot and it changed my life.

Guest VinnieVega

SunTek left me a little foot and it changed my life.

I also use this, but I feel like its not stiff enough. I have that thing arched over ready to snap and It still doesn't put the force were it needs it.

Archived