Llumar atc and large defrost lines

I'm having a problem with peanuts on the new chrysler 300 back glasses. I'm using llumar atc. I've tried the whole steel wool thing and it doesn't help. The only thing I've found that helps is to squeegee out as little water as possible. I like to squeegee the back window once, and then go over it one more time pretty hard. The problem is, when you squeegee hard, I get peanuts like crazy. If I do it lightly, I'll get 1 or 2 peanuts and they're usually near the bottom and very hard to press out with heat. Does anyone know if there is another llumar tint that works better for thick defrost lines than the atc? How about another good quality tint, that will match the llumar tint on the doors? Thanks.

0000 Steel wool will eliminate it

Tried the 0000 steel wool. I scrubbed the piss out of it. Didn't help. I'm thinking the adhesion on this stuff isn't too great. It doesn't stick to large dot matrix as well as other tint I've seen either.

Tried the 0000 steel wool. I scrubbed the piss out of it. Didn't help. I'm thinking the adhesion on this stuff isn't too great. It doesn't stick to large dot matrix as well as other tint I've seen either.

I had the same problem until we switched to Suntek Carbon, we also use 000 steel wool

I had the same problem until we switched to Suntek Carbon, we also use 000 steel wool

I would like to buy another brand of tint just for these back windows. Do you think the suntek would match well enough if I were to use llumar on the doors?

Archived