My intern's first full tint.

Guest scottydosnntkno
That is pretty good for a rookie. That is not the easiest back window to do.

sorry man, with all due respect, its ford focus, possibly easiest car ever, I was just thinking "he gave him good solid easy to start on" as I appretiate it, I had a helper once, but it failed after some time, he was learning how to hand cut film for like 4 weeks and I just seen no progress, so thumbs up for your new guy TM

P.S.: I still use my wife as a helper, it brings custys:) cars'n'asses:)

focus's over here must be different from over there.

The focus hatchback series(zx3/5) back windows are far from the easiest windows out there. On a scale of 1-10 its a 6 or 7. It has a lot of shrink that it needs, but luckily its consistent and not concentrated on the top(pt loser style)

nice job, hope the noob works out! I have nvr really had the time to or $$$ to invest in someone for longer than a month, maybe someday or the right person. Are you having fun with your new store? i see the fb updates from time to time :dunno

Yeah, just a ton of stuff to do but I need to keep the shop running for income, and that means not as much time as I would like at the new store. I am hoping the noob can fill in some of my time at the shop so I can work on the new store a bit more.

that is cool Man. We have another company we help with, keep hoping that one of these days I can do a bit more with the other company, but GG needs another solid employee before I can make time to expand. Glad you have a good foundation and can do that. Hope it works out for you! As hard as it is most days, I still love being a biz owner and have several other companies I'd like to start before I am done :spit

Archived