Jaguar plotter,anyone used them?

FBO

They rock! :console

But I'd pick the same one up from LLumar with year PCS subscription loaded on a Dell desktop for less $!

Thank's for the reply. Would i have to buy LLumar film, in order to get that deal?

You'd have to have a LLumar account to buy it, so film purchases usually, but not always go along with an account.

They rock! :console

But I'd pick the same one up from LLumar with year PCS subscription loaded on a Dell desktop for less $!

Thank's for the reply. Would i have to buy LLumar film, in order to get that deal?

You'd have to have a LLumar account to buy it, so film purchases usually, but not always go along with an account.

Sound's good, Once again Thank you :lol

Guest dgonz9606

If you guys are still here. i would like to know how the zen cut and the jaguar have turned out for yal. im very interested in getting a plotter. just hoping to stay under $2000. 

Guest rapturevic@yahoo.com

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me with Flexsign Pro 7.5 v3 driver for Window XP? I've not been able to use the plotter for months now. I will appreciate your help as soon as possible. E-mail: rapturevic@yahoo.com

Archived